The Juki DDL-7000A is a 1-needle, drop-feed, direct-drive, lockstitch machine with automatic functions, such as auto thread trim, auto foot lifter, and program box. This machine is supplied fully assembled, complete with British RU/C wheeled stand.
The Juki DDL-7000A is perfect for sewing light to medium weight fabrics like polyester, cotton, wool, etc. This machine is equipped with a direct-drive motor, 13mm presser foot lift height, easy-adjustable stitch dial and is part of Juki's ECO product range. This machine also has automatic functions like thread trimming, backtack and foot lift , all of which are functions that greatly improve efficiency and productivity.
This machine is fitted with an auto foot lifter.
- Energy Saving Silent Servo Motor (Installed in direct drive style)
- Compact control box and operation panel
- LED Lighting provided as standard
- Power switch built into control box for easy access
- USB Port in control box for phone charging and updates
- Improved responsiveness to materials
- 35mm needle bar stroke allows machine to sew a wider variety of materials from light – medium weight fabrics
- Highly functional touch back switch – used to perform reverse feed stitching & the height of the switch is adjustable
- Automatic thread trimming
- Automatic backtack
- Needle breakage prevention function – the main shaft angle works to prevent needle breaks
- 5000 Stitches per minute
- 5mm Stitch length
- 5mm presser foot lift by hand
- 13mm presser foot lift by knee
- Needle code DBX1
- Instruction Manual
- Straight Stitch Presser Foot (on machine)
- Dust Cover
- Pin Magnet (in the oil tray)
- Bobbins x 4
- Needle Set (DB X 5)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.